Thursday, May 5, 2011

WEIGH IN DAY! YEAH!

I am a happy dieter!!! Well kind of. I am tired of the diet, but I am so happy that my body got out of the 3 week slump of not losing weight. It was about 10 days ago or so that I noticed that each time I hopped on the scale that I was losing. It has been awesome since then.

SO HERE ARE OUR STATS:
***********************************************************************************
DAD: Weighs 165.6
He lost .6 pounds.
He is on the second phase of the diet where he can eat the protein we fix, and then of course his 2 cups of veggies at lunch now.
Total weight loss: 36.4 pounds
Dad's goal is to lose 40 pounds, so his goal weight is 162
So he has 3.6 pounds to lose to get to his target goal
***********************************************************************************
ANN: Weighs 156 YES!!!
(I actually said that-- with the action after my weight registered on the scale.)
So 9 pounds lost since last weigh in.
Total weight loss: 33 pounds
My goal was to get to 145, but I am emotionally not handling the diet too well, so I am changing my goal to 150. So in the next week or so I will start on Phase 2.
I have 6 pounds to lose to get to my target goal--boy it would be nice if he fell off me like it did the last 10 days!!

2 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

All right! I wish I had taken a nice picture of you and Dad so you can post what you guys look like now. I've been trying to finish the veggies you guys left and had to give some away today because I just can't eat them all before they go bad! Keep up the hard work - so glad your dedication is showing some results again!

Grandma Kron said...

I'm impressed! Way to go! can't wait to see you guys in Montana in July.