Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I LOVE BREAKFAST!

You should see me eating and savoring every bite of my scrumptuous breakfasts. Emotionally, I have been in a much better place now that I am not so restricted on what I can eat.

Yesterday I had 2 pieces of French toast. (The bread was low carb, high fiber, all grain) I used egg beaters to dip the bread in. I also used Walden's Syrup (no carbs, sugar or calories) I also had one piece of turkey bacon, and 1 cup of mixed berries. (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) and a cup of milk!! Approx. 400 calories

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
***********************************************************************************
Today: approx 350 calories
1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 strawberries
1 multigrain light English muffin
fried egg beaters and turkey bacon
(made an egg muffin)
and one cup of milk!
Scrumptuous!!!!!

Who would have thought the highlight of my day would be eating breakfast!

1 comment:

Marisha & Forrest said...

That sounds delicious!!